Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 01, 2017

Well I'm back. I used to write quite prodigiously on this little blog. I also used to have a fair few readers. But since I quit, due to pretty much having covered all there was of any interest(I have no interest in what is considered "current affairs nowdays), my readers to have sought reading material elsewhere.

Maybe they'll return...

So anyway, I'm back. And the world has moved on since the last time I wrote with any regularity.

Why I have returned to my little blog is because I was censored by some wanker on Facebook.
I won't be censored. By anyone; least of all some pink haired, nose studded, Doc Marten wearing feminist with a kid named Vagina or purple rose or some other trendy affection.
Why I was censored I am still waiting to hear. I invited such a snowflake to come onto FB to debate said reason with me but the princess hasn't yet accepted my invitation.
Dictators rarely do actually.
So I've decided, fuck them, and will voice my concerns about life in general here, where I'm NOT censored. It's a slippery slope, censorship.
Particularly as in this case, Facebook it would appear, provides a playform for terrorists to ply their heinous trade scot free without censorship.
My crime, according to the minorities at FB, was to rather vehemently object to Irish terrorism. The snowflakes in their 20s I'd suggest, haven't the faintest fucking idea what horrors were visited upon the people of Northern Ireland; indeed, I'd further suggest they barely know where the fuck the little province is.
Yet they dare censor me.
This reeks of a dictatorship.
And I won't have it.
Absolutely not. Not ever.

So here I am. Home, you might say. In a place where the truth can be heard. Sans political correctness or rose coloured glasses.
The truth and nothing but the truth - warts and all.
How it should be.

No comments: