Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

JUST ADD WATER...

I washed the Hooligans earlier.

It hs a strange effect on Scoob as he appears to turn into a gremlin almost as he goes right off, skipping and jumping and generally running around the place like an eejit.
Typically he'll attempt to bait Mutley into playing with him but the wee man knows, as do I, that it'll all end in tears when the playtime transforms into something more aggressive as their competitive natures take hold.

Shame really.

Aw well, ne'er mind. They stunk like...dogs and had to be washed as they were beginning to funk up the house.








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you gave then a good brushing after their bath to keep their coats in really good condition.

I own one dog like this--great loyalty!

mutters said...

Y'know it's funny - I have never been one to brush them (too lazy I'd expect) but I did today.
And what's funny about that is...their coats have recently been clipped for the summer and have yet to grow back to any length.
So the brushing was rather pointless. Other than pure pleasure for Scoob who loves a good brushing.
Unfortunately Mutley not so much and keeps sitting down.

Jayne said...

Too cute! Nothing like a wet dog to make you smile :)

Jayne :)

mutters said...

I was all for regaling ye with a cute and funny story about the Boys' humour inspiring antics.

Had it written and all...

...Then FUCKING USELESS FUCKING GMAIL shat itself - again!!!!

MF.

Another bunch of incompetent cretins. Gimme a throat I can wrap my hand round!

Let me cool out.