Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 28, 2009

CALLING ALL RETARDS...

Cretins, numbskulls, morons, and the terminally stupid.

Earth Hour is all but upon you. Starting with the Kiwis who, given that stupidity's a global issue, must have cretins of their own. KB lives in New Zealand. Hope she has the common sense to ignore this nonsense. (And I hope it doesn't effect the Crusaders' game tonight). Then next is Australia, and by Christ, I KNOW how many boneheads are in this country!

I wonder can I drive around in my ute with the lights off. "It's Earth Hour, officer - I'm just doing my bit!"

I also wonder if all the burglars are preparing to go to work.

Y'see what you slow of mind people have let the Antichrist start! I don't know about weeping but Jesus must be sitting in stunned disbelief at what's going on.

2 comments:

KB said...

I'm sorry M. Am I forgiven?

mutters said...

Nice to hear from you, Missy. Can you believe these knuckleheads? Earth hour indeed!

God help us.