Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 15, 2007

WHAT SHITS ME

Well, seeing you asked, I'll tell you.

Bloody Channel Ten in Australia, that's what. The rugby world cup is on at the moment, being hosted by France this time.
And now twice in succession, Channel Ten have delayed the *Mighty Blacks' game in favour of showing their Wallaby one. Look, I like to watch them all - the Wallabies too, and I'm scunnered by this dismissal of the game just so they can flagrantly self promote.
Further, it's not even a case of one or the other; the schedule called for the Mighty Black game at 2100, with the very next one being the Australin game at 2300.
Just let it ply like that. If you're putting the game on for the 'fans', then a true fan wouldn't care what time of day or night that was (I for example, and my friend Kar, will stay up til dawn to see the mighty Blacks and if that was the time it was originally on - then fine), but to rearrange the schedule just for selfish reasons really...really, shits me!

Damn Ozzies really want to have a good look at themselves - and I hope the Welsh beat em tonight!

* The 'Mighty Blacks' to those not in the know, are the all conquering New Zealand international rugby union team.

5 comments:

KB said...

Woohoo, who needs sleep when you can watch the mighty blacks

Hand over the matchsticks please M

Kar

Jayne :) said...

I hate rugby! Even more I hate cricket!

Woe - my life is HELL at the moment and I'm thinking of hiding the remote control - LOL

mutters said...

Aw Jayney - how could you not like rugby, it's the game they play in heaven I'm told!

And safer than horsey ridin, unbelieveably!

Go the Mighty Blacks!!

Couldn't find any matchsticks, KB - how about sticky tape? Stick your lids to your forehead!

KB said...

Yeah, I may need to borrow the sticky tape again for tonight.

Go the Mighty Blacks!!!!

Jayne :) said...

Duct tape people - the fix all cure all for every situation :)

(what DO they teach the youngsters these days? tut tut)