Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 02, 2008

ONE IN FIVE UNFIT TO BE A PARENT, EXPERT SAYS.

This is the headline in an article in the Sunday Rag. And it refers to the claims of former Australian of the Year, Professor Fiona Stanley (Professor in what - talking shit??? An indication of the type of cretin chosen to be Australian of the Year. Tim Flannery was another one - he's a climate change freak).

She starts of well to be fair and frankly I agree - some people simply shouldn't be allowed to breed.

Stanley, an advisor to PM Kevin Rudd (another knucklehead who as it happens, in his short 6 month tenure as PM so far, has had 16 overseas trips while he rubs shoulders with the other world leaders - not to say HE in fact is a world leader), goes on to claim some parents lack the means or the life skills to adequately raise children.

So far so good, Fee.

But alas, it doesn't last. As she goes on to drop this spectacular clanger and with it, loses any semblance of credibility. You ready?

I quote:

"What we need is"...(brace yourself...) an AL GORE for child development".

Sweet Jesus.
Dear God.
In the name of...

Ms Stanley? Just keep your fuckin mouth shut love because if this is anything to go by you've got fuck all worth hearing!

Expert my DICK!!!!!

4 comments:

KB said...

If they want to end up with children like Rosemary's Baby. I hope you understand this comment. If not, I'll be back to explain further.

mutters said...

I'm aware of the film though haven't actually seen it.

I'll await with bated breath, your explanation.

KB said...

Geeeze M, I can hardly remember what I said five minutes ago, never mind a few days back.

I think I meant... since you refer to Gore as the Anti-christ, if he taught children, they would turn out like Rosemary's baby. Seemed funny at the time. Was no doubt on the vino.

mutters said...

Fucking blogger - this is the second time I've had to write this. It's really gettin on my fuckin nerves.
Anyway...it's a good comment, KB. As I said, I haven't seen the film and it didn't register that I refer to that wanker as the Antichrist (which he is).

Got it now. But Jeez, can you imagine if he was in charge of kids???

We'd be back to horse and carts (except him who would be supervising from his jet?McMansion).