Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

DAVID AND GOLIATH

Otherwise known as Austar television.

Dear Mr Austar,

You have been sending me a bill for 250 bucks for months on end now claiming it to be a cancellation fee. I didn't ask for my service to be cancelled and have repeatedly informed you that I was happy to keep paying the monthly amount until I secured new accommodation (you are well aware of my current situation).

But that wasn't enough for you. It would seem that despite my willingness to keep paying the amount whilst searching for a new home, you have decided that because I'm not actually watching television (because I've no fucking house y'pricks!) I have to pay a cancellation fee. Well, fuck that!

I am well aware of the need for such a fee. Austar needs to protect itself from a customer asking you to come out, set up the dish, provide the set top box, remote etc, only for a month later say - "aw, I don't want it now". I completely understand that you need to cover yourself from this.
However, I have been an Austar customer for 7 years, during which time I have paid to Austar the sum of 5,600 dollars (mainly for 3 channels I actually watch, and about 30 I don't - food channel, kids channel, diy channel etc.) You don't need to 'cover' yourselves. 5,600 dollars would cover you like a mf!

And now you have the nerve to demand 250 dollars for a cancellation fee while I struggle to find a home in this expensive market that is Sydney. Moreover, you have 'set the dogs on me' in the form of a debt collection agency!

Well, pay close attention to this for I'll say it only once:-

YOU CAN HAND THE UNJUSTIFIED DEBT TO AS MANY DEBT COLLECTORS AS YOU WANT. I WILL NOT BE PAYING EITHER THEM OR YOU. YOU MAY CONSIDER OUR RELATIONSHIP PERMANENTLY OVER AND CAN SHOVE YOUR 250 BUCKS UP YOUR FUCKING ARSE!!! FURTHERMORE, I WILL NEVER USE AUSTAR TELEVISION AGAIN AND WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO DISSUADE OTHERS FROM DOING SO ALSO. YOU PEOPLE ARE GOING TO LEARN YOU CAN'T JUST TREAT YOUR CUSTOMERS LIKE THIS.

7 comments:

Deirdre said...

Well done M. You forget to add a large laxative for the pricks too. Take care and have the best day you can. Deirdre.

mutters said...

Thanks D, I appreciate the moral support, (from childhood I've sought vindication).
It gets old, the constant barrage from the big man.
Well, as I said - they can fuck right off!

How are things your end? The doggies, you? The family? And not to forget...the nutters? Hoho.

morgetron said...

Dear Mutters,

We have recently received your letter, inviting us to shove $250 up our anus holes.

We went ahead and carried through with your request and now have a severely prolapsed anus.

It burns.

Since it was you, who made this outlandish request, we will, in addition to requesting the original $250 cancellation fee, will also be sending you the proctologist's bill.

Sincerely,
Mr. Austar Television

mutters said...

Dear Mr. Austar,

Although it may not seem so (what with the cancellation bill up there already), I'm certain I could find room for another insertion.

Kind regards,
Muttars

KB said...

Well said M. I remember you mentioned this to me ages ago. I can't believe it's still not sorted.

You'd think after all those years of being a loyal customer, they'd cut you some slack. Sounds like they haven't listened to a word you've been saying. WANKERS!!


As for the debt collection agency getting 250 from you - they've got to find you first, hehe.

mutters said...

Every cloud eh, KB. Get all your friends here KB; get them all to voice their disgust because I'll be referring the fuckers to this place.
I'll lose them custom - count on it!

KB said...

Update please, M