Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 07, 2008

ME, THE CARPET RAT AND THE BOYS #2

In the history of stupid dogs, this carpet rat must be king. Again it came scampering out of its garden, barking and carrying on like it's demented...and whether Scoob was the preordained target or just the closest, it went straight for him.

(Hellooo...little doggie...haven't we been here before? Remember? You shat yourself and ran away?)

This time Scoob defined cool. He dropped his head, growled from somewhere deep in his gut, and almost tediously chased the rat back into its garden. Sortof, "go away little dog - you're bothering me!"

New sheriff y'see.

9 comments:

Spoony Quine said...

Ha ha ha haaa! Scoob seems like an awesome dog! What is it with carpet rats? I don't even think they're dogs, I think they're some strange species of couch cushion!

mutters said...

Oh he is, SEE, he so is. Game as the proverbial badger too.

Heh heh, I've just recently decided on my weapon of choice to wreak my vengeance - grapefruit. I have a tree y'see, which seems to be in a state of perpetual shedding.
Loads of hard grapefruit - the perfect size.
Yet another Olympic sport - 10 points for head shot, 5 for body.

LMAO - could see if I could knock the wee fucker over!

Hoho...stay tuned...

Spoony Quine said...

That'll scare him away! Just make sure nobody has you arrested for dog mistreatment via citrus fruits....

mutters said...

...couldn't give a fuck. The wee bastard sunk his teeth into my leg. All bets...are off!

Death by grapefruit.

Spoony Quine said...

I guess it's more entertaining than catching him in a rat trap....

mutters said...

And good hand/eye coordination practice...

With bonus points if I get a yelp out of it.

Jayne said...

Thought it was time I popped in to see what you were up to :)

Scaring small dogs again huh? Bad Boy!

LOL

Jayne said...

sorry - wrong blog addy! Tis I, Jayne - returned from the ethernet :)

mutters said...

Hey there, Jayney; long time no see on this little blog type thing of mine.

How've y'been?

For the record - I'm not scaring wee dogs unnecessarily, if you read the post you'll see the wee bastard bit me.
So fair's fair, Jayney. It started it. That's me, Scoob and Mutley it's attacked so...

Vengeance shall be mine saith the Muttars.