Total Pageviews

Monday, July 21, 2008

OH-OH

After some months of experimentation and research I have come to the conclusion that I have emphysema of the upper portion of both my lungs. (I also have chronic fuckin heartburn - think it was the fish and chips earlier. The two aren't connected).

Fuck! I'm not invincible after all!

Might be time to stop smoking. And maybe take up the football I've been thinking of. I train my mate's young fella in the art of striking (as I used to play often as a wee lad) and it turns out I still have great accuracy.
Can curve it and everything.

Hey, I'm like the David Beckham of Warragamba (without the fitness...and the good looks...and the adoration...oh yeah - and the wife's underwear!)

Reminds me of a joke"

First man: "I can't wait t'get home to get the wifes knickers off".
Second man: "Yeah"?
First man: "Yeah, they're fuckin killin me"!

3 comments:

KB said...

I'd say go to the Doc. Not that you ever listen!

mutters said...

Hmmm...maybe, though having my suspicions confirmed isn't goin to change anything.

Anonymous said...

...
Peggy