Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 05, 2008

THEY JUST DON'T STOP...

Just when you thought it couldn't get any more tacky:

The Papists, in order to capatalize on the Papist Day, have opened up a souvenir shop. Yep. The holy ones are offering all sorts of merchandise to “celebrate” (read exploit) the week (or should that be "weak"!).
Hats, T-shirts, “Pope on a rope’s”. bumper stickers – all manner of things. As if they don't have enough money. (The Catholic church is arguably the richest organization on earth - but it steeped in secrecy so no-one but its accountants really knows...though as I've previously mentioned, they had to pay 600 million to the American victims of their paedophillic priests, which is really just a drop in the bucket. Mind you, maybe that's their motivation behind such merchandising).

Frankly, they really should produce condoms with a picture of the Pope on them because believe me – those who believe in this "opium of the masses" as I heard it referred to recently, are getting fucked anyway, may as well get your money's worth!

Or go into the arms trade. Kalasnikovs with the Pope on them..."this bullet brought to you previously blessed by His Holiness".

I was at World youth Day and all I got was this poxy fuckin hat!!

But hey, at least I had fun winding up the Taigs!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree with your comment about lack of freedom of speech etc.re the Youth Day.
In Ireland the Pope is losing his grip on the younger population re contraception--hence all the palaver to regain control of the minds of those who lack confidence and are filled with trepidation as to what the future holds.

His eminence or holiness or whatever name you like to give him--(no suggestions from you !!!!) has never had the problem of making ends meet or bailing his offspring out of trouble so what gives him the right to pontificate on such matters.

The Roman catholic church is ruled by fear but do you not agree that the so-called faithful is diminishing.

Actually some sects on the protestant side can be just as controlling i.e. mormons,jehovah's witnesses.I may add that I am a realistic protestant!!

By the way I don't think any of them warrant a capital letter but the way the teaching of grammar in school is so conspicuous by it absence that in all probability only a few will notice the difference.
However that topic is for another day.

mutters said...

Well. Gladiola, I'm going in to see if I can get arrested for wearing a suit of condoms and calling the Pope a Nazi (which he was - in fact) - then I'm going to sue the government, their jackbooted Keystone Cops AND the Papists for violation of my human rights!

It's the whole anti-contraception ideal that gave those murderting MFs, Sinn Fein, their power. They simply outbred us. Families with 10 or so kids all spongeing off the social coming to voting age.

Of course the Papists grip is loosening - hence this travesty of Papist Day. It's just an enormous recruiting exercise.

Religion, as I mentioned, is the poor man's opium - and has a lot to answer for.

As far as capitals...well, it's a title whether one believes it or not I suppose (and I bloody well don't, I can assure ye!)

Woohoo! Another Prod. Maybe we can start a revolution. Sort of...World Proddy Day.

Anyway, stay tuned for the fireworks and pics post-protest.

Actually, I've just remembered - there's a T-shirt doing the round apparently with the words - "Five grand is a small price to pay for annoying a catholic"
LOL.