Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Righto, I'm back.

It's 3:35 - in the AM, to quote "The Wolf" from Pulp Fiction. I'm sitting having just finished my day which began at 9 AM yesterday. I have tea, chocolate and smokes. Woohoo!

And I'm wondering what pearls of wisdom I can relay to the world...

Nope - I got nothing! I WAS going to make a video entitled, "How to roll the perfect rollie", complete with commentary but it's too late - and dark actually. It's not that I can't roll in the dark (roll by feel as it were), but I just can't be arsed just quietly.

There is one thing - just a wee bit. There was a stinker in work tonight; an individual who hasn't yet seemed to embrace the benefits of anti-perspirant. Good God he stank, and much like the "BO" episode of Seinfeld, after he left the vicinity, the odour remained.
Not good. Not good at all. There is absolutely no excuse for body odour - none whatsoever so y'know what I did? I told him. "Hey man, you stink. Seriously, like a dog; can you move?"
Hoho. Too much? Too bad! Smell like that all you want but if you get in my face with your fetid stench then beware.

Enough of this gibberish - time for bed.

2 comments:

KB said...

Did he stare at you in disbelief?

mutters said...

He did have a look of surprise right enough.

As y'would I suppose - I wouldn't know as I don't stink.