Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Jeez, last night was rough; while walkin the boys about 1AM it started to rain (almost exactly at the half-way point in the walk) so by the time we got back we were drenched.

I'd taken a load of washing (specifically a towel) to the machine of an associate that morning then went to work. The associate was at the time being led around by his dick by a floozy and therefore didn't return so I couldn't get the washing (towel) when done - so I had to use a T-shirt (which was surprisingly effective for me but when I had to dry the boys...).

Anyway, suffice to say it was a rather damp night's sleep.

Good news is, I may have found a new home; now I wait for the decision of the bank and of course we all know how philanthropic they can be - NOT!!. It'd be nice to be in for Christmas...maybe...

1 comment:

KB said...

eww damp doggie smell

*holds nose*