Total Pageviews

Monday, November 12, 2007

SUCKER CONVENTION

As reported in the Daily Rag:

"Large crowds are expected to march today in a nationwide 'Walk Against Warming'. Participants in more than 50 cities and towns will call on political parties to act on climate change..."

It goes on:

"Sydney's CBD will also host the biggest public rally of the election campaign with the walk from the Domain to draw more than 80,000 people".

80,000+ muppets. Prize fodder for Mohammed the used car salesman.

I have a question for these idiots and it's this. How much CO2 are 80,000 plus people putting into the atmosphere as you wind your merry way through the city (no doubt stuffing your faces with all kinds of food and leaving a filthy mess in your wake)? Or are you secure in your knowledge that you've pre-purchased your carbon credits? And therefore can pollute like buggery?

Just like your King, His Majesty, Al Gore. (Picture me bowing with a smirk here).

I will refer you to the post entitled "Have we really done it?" That is the truth; it is irrefutable. To believe otherwise just confirms my suspicions that Joe Public is indeed, an idiot.
Now, if I can just find a way to exploit and manipulate them as the big end of town do, then I'll be set!

Walk for Warming indeed. LMMFAO.

I propose a Walk for Muttars, or a Walk for Looser-Fitting Underwear, or a Walk for People who just like Walking!

2 comments:

KB said...

Can we have a walk AGAINST walking!

My feet are killing me.

mutters said...

Why not, KB; it's certainly no less ridiculous than the walk for warming. 80,000 morons. Rub them out and you'll raise Sydney's IQ average hoho!