Total Pageviews

Monday, November 12, 2007

NIL DESPERANDUM

Or - don't panic. That's the message from that fuckwit of fuckwits, our glorious Premier, Morris Iemma.

Yep, good ole Einstein has deemed that in the event of a terrorist attack, we should all immediately go to the goverment website recently created to advise of our next steps.

Alrighty, knucklehead. Next time I find myself in the midst of a terrorist attack, I'll whip out the laptop (providing I have it with me - and that it's charged - and that the battery, though charged, will hold the charge long enough to connect), I'll go to your website and I'll follow the instructions, one of which I'm sure will be - "in the event of a terrorist attack, immediately move in the OPPOSITE direction".

Cheers Morris -fantastic idea. I'll just sit amid the chaos and web surf.

Man, you're such a fucking twat!!

2 comments:

KB said...

I can't believe what I'm reading. Sounds like something the NZ government would do. What a waste of time and money!

mutters said...

Oh that's nothin, KB - our glorious premier has committed the taxpayers to a desalination plant at the cost of so many billions.
P.S. It's been raining here for the past 2 months; dams are almost full. But Iemma the dickhead...well, that's it actually - just Iemma the dickhead hoho.