Total Pageviews

Monday, February 04, 2008

HOHO, M'WEE MAN...

I refer to Mutley, not my weener just in case any of you have your minds in the gutter.

Regular readers will remember the story about Scoob (m' big man) slamming his face into the dirt whilst chasing a tweety bird.
Well, not to be outdone by his brother, Mutley demonstrated his own "pirouette" as it were (whilst also chasing birds - though these were bigger magpies as opposed to the little tweety birds).
And also, rain played a part in this one too...

On the same walk there's a place where the road is on a raised section with a decline to the left which bottoms in a gully through which water flows. It's very overgrown with grass too and obscures the "lie of the land" as it were as Mutley discovered rather ingloriously.
In short, both my Boys saw the magpies and bolted after them down the hill; reaching the bottom, Scoob managed to cross with no problem but Mutley (lmao - oh man, the memory) it seems must have misfooted and by some sequence of events went completely head over arse.
LMMFAO!!!!!
Seriously. Man, I thought Scoob's fall was funny (which it was) but this...hoho, m'poor wee man didn't know what hit him. One minute he's bolting after the bird - next he's upside down feet pawing the air in a vain attempt to right himself with me laughing at him.
This one saw me on my knees too (even had to set my coffee down); luckily the dreaded lurgy has left me so I didn't "nearly die on the street" this time - just laughed like a madman!

Man, I love my Boys.

3 comments:

KB said...

Can't imagine any of YOUR readers having gutter minds!

Poor wee Mutters. What would we do without our doggies? Give the boys a big scratch from me.

P.S. Try to cut back on the rolling around laughing in the street...people get locked up for that sort of thing.

mutters said...

Yeah right. Morgy and her BJs; you and she and your...'mutual appreciation'...

Mate, you'd've been rollin too had you seen it. Not sure what was the funniest - the actual tumble or the look of bewilderment on his face afterwards. Lmao!

Spoony Quine said...

` Ah, I love my boys too, but they be men, not dogs.