Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

THE "IT" FACTOR

From the Daily Rag, a small article entitled "Cars to attract women".
A womens' motoring website surveyed women about their motoring turn-ons and apparently the myth that fast expensive cars are "it" has been debunked.

In a survey of the sexiest cars and their male drivers, the results are as follows:

Surprisingly, or perhaps not so, the Porches, Lamborghinis, Ferraris etc. are considered sleazy and pretentious (I wouldn't drive one of those if you paid me quite frankly - in fact, if I had the sort of money required for such a vehicle, it'd go straight towards a house - or two - and a garage full of shit hot motorbikes, and a boat - and a hooker every weekend for the rest of my life but hey, that's just me!).

Mini drivers are considered gay (hoho, no surprise there - matter of fact all tiny wee cars are a bit gay!). Toyota, Volvo and Rolls Royce drivers were considered to be already married and therefore off the market. (Yeah right - the surveyor obviously isn't considering affairs and those women with no scruples).

The website's founder, a Juliet Potter, said, "we hate to break it to men, but that expensive Ferrari isn't going to buy them street cred with the ladies. Neither is a Lamborghini or Porsche". Damn, that's it, I'm selling mine!

So what is the mosts desirable car then. This is a little surprising to me:

In first place is the Range Rover and according to the survey, this vehicle (and driver) is "Hot, sexy, stylish - definitely someone you want to marry".

In third is a BMW/Mercedes: "never say no to a man in a a Beemer or Merc" (Right enough the 3 series Beemer is a great car -not sure about the Merc but I'm aware of their status).

Fourth place goes to the Audi (another great car) which is considered "classy,m practical and stylish. A great catch".

An languishing in fifth is the Volkswagen which is described as "middle of the road - a woman's car".

I left out second place as you can see; I left it til now because it's the humble workhorse that is the mighty ute (woohoo). And it's beats hands down any wanker Porsche or Lambo!
It's driver is described as, "dependable, capable, muscular and toned. Sexy. A practical man who is able to take control if necessary.
Heh heh, guess what yours truly owns? (You don't have to guess - there's a pic of it on the blog, with a bitchin' WR 426 dirtbike on the back and my two mutts). Yep! A ute - and not just any ute either, a 4x4 turbo deisel ute!

So there y'go ladies, line up, make your choice...!

4 comments:

KB said...

Shall we substitute the word driver with M's name...

Muttars is described as, "dependable, capable, muscular and toned. Sexy. A practical man who is able to take control if necessary.

Oh man, as if his head isn't big enough already.

Seriously though, when I see a man in a ute I do think he must be a real man. Also, my gay friend has a mini. Very interesting.

Go the ute!

mutters said...

Go the ute indeed, KB. I loves me ute! And not only that, when I put the foot down it spits out this shit that nicely pollutes the atmos. Woohoo. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it Mr Gore (aka the Antichrist)!

Spoony Quine said...

` I say: WOLFSBURG!!!

` It's a good car. And shiny.

` I am suddenly having visions of Astrology using cars. I wonder how many people I can get to buy into it!
` Someone else invented a similar thing with constellations like 'Wormophone' and took in the first person she told it to!
` Wwooooo kay.

mutters said...

See "John Cleese's letter to America".

Eek - don't end a sentence with a preposition, See.