Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 07, 2008

RAY WHITE #2

Well, it seems wittle Gordon has got his wife (or mother) to reply to my email and blog. I received it today; she also denies what he said. Mind you she wasn't there so how she could know...
Wittle Gordy has obviously lied to her as well. Does the man have NO scruples? Lying to his wife/mother...tut-tut.

Well, Gordy's wife/mother, let me tell you, as one who was ACTUALLY there, what was said:

I asked Gordon, about two lines into the description if pets were permitted. He answered in the affirmative - and it was a yes/no answer so I don't see how I could, as he put it in his office later - misunderstand.
He has lied and cheated and furthermore, I booked a day off for moving (for which I don't get paid) but now I find myself drifting with nothing to do as my shift was covered.
So his lies and deceit have actually cost me money.

Oh and re: not working for me anymore, Ms McVicar. Don't know if you noticed but I DUMPED you; not the other way. And I'm dumping Ray White NZ in terms of selling my NZ apartment and I will gladly tell them why!
You WILL regret such behaviour - mark my words.

5 comments:

Head Cookie said...

Mutters,

Hey there buddy. Sorry to hear of this mess. I am also sorry it actually has cost you money to take the day off from work for it. I sure hope everything gets settled quickly for you. You have a great day and keep us posted.

mutters said...

Noo Awlins no less. Woohoo. Have they fixed it yet?

Thanks for the support, Jadey. I'll just mozy around with my Boys and...well, I'm not sure - it's difficult being a Bohemian sometimes.

I'll certainly keep you posted.

Anonymous said...

Bloody hell, no wonder I don't like real estate agents! Hope you find a place soon.

mutters said...

Bloody hell's right, KB's online kid though mine would've started with an "f" hoho.

I've been dealing with this scum for six months now and frankly I feel violated, unclean, with the urge to spit the distaste from my mouth.

Thanks for the support.

mutters said...

Doesn't it make one realise our true insignificance in things? I mean, before telecommunication, the other side of the world (Aus etc.) wouldn't even have known about it, it was such a small global event. It looked enormous on the weather radar but still only covered about a quarter of the Atlantic which itself is only, what, 10% of the globe?
In those terms it was a parochial happening.
Yet look at the destruction it caused and the after effects to humankind.