Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 22, 2008

EARTH DAY

That's right, the 29th of March I believe. Everyone's being encouraged to turn off ALL lights at 2000 (8PM) on this date to...I don't know...save the planet or some other such bollocks.
Sounds like the work of the Antichrist, Gore, another one of his dumb ideas. What, is he getting all the carbon credits to offset the huge amount he burns whilst flying the globe in his private jet exploiting the suckers? Or maybe it's to offset the electricity bill for his McMansion...

1/ What...a load...of shit
2/ Come 2000 in my house I'm switchin on every mf light I can find. Radio, TV, even the microwave (mind you, I have to get one of those!)

Earth day indeed. Gimme a fuckin break!!

6 comments:

Spoony Quine said...

` Actually, I think it was actually invented to remind Hippies of what planet they live on.

mutters said...

Heh heh - hippies, they're a weird bunch, eh?
When I hear "hippie", I think Neil from the Young Ones. The classic hippie.
LMAO - SUCH a show. Priceless. Spawned the "IT'S ALL SO BLOODY NICE" line. Ahhhhahahahahaha.
Y'know, they (Ade Edmondson and Rik Mayall) made another show called "Bottom" and in it, Edmonson's character was called Eddie Hitler. LMAO - Eddie Hitler indeed hoho.

Seriously though - to the "believers":
You're all suckers, joking aside, you're being taken for such a ride by a charlatan. Fuckin wake up to yourselves. Try and reduce your waste within reason but, fuck me, get a hold of yourselves!
And leave ME, the fuck alone! Or I'll burn your palm frond hut down.

Spoony Quine said...

` I drive a fuel-efficient car, that's about it. Never heard of 'The Young Ones' though it sounds like something funny.

mutters said...

Oh it is - believe me. Course, it would be considered very P inC now.

Heh heh - like I give a fuck!

I drive a turbo deisel ute which spits out this...soup that'd gag an industrial fan when I put the foot down hoho.
Don't care too much about that either - especially when factories over the globe are spitting out enough shit to almost block out the sun.
Earth hour indeed...seriously, I mean - SERIOUSLY!!!
You people need to get a real fuckin' job.

Spoony Quine said...

` Lol!

` Politically incorrectness? I must watch that show now!

mutters said...

Oh yeah - they COULDN'T give a shit!!!
First show to openly say "bastard" - repeatedly. With pride. Hoho - my heroes.

From the pen of Ben Elton and...Richard Curtis I think. He of "Blackadder" fame.