Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

MUTTARS' NEW HOME

Greetings from the Wolondilly Shire. After six months living in the back of my ute, I've eventually secured a new home (after too many false starts).

A little 2-bedder with air-cons and a chimney; no fire but that's okay, I can put one in if necessary. The air-con is reverse cycle so it's not a pressing issue (plus it's hot as a mf at the minute). A car port and a garage for the dirtbike, and more importantly, I can get it out for a blast. Video to follow.

Woohoo! I have a sofa and TV again. And shower, toilet etc. And let me tell ye, not having 24/7 access to a toilet is flirting with constipation constantly. You just need to see the "boss of the body" joke to understand how debilitating that can be.

But that's in the past; Muttars is regular again. (Too much information?)

Anyway, I'm in.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

5 comments:

KB said...

Woohoo!

Hope you and the boys will be very happy there.

Spoony Quine said...

` Yaaaaayyyyyyy! (Yeah, I hate not always having a toilet....) Wait. How is it you had internet access? Public internet?
` Y'know, my boyfriend once lost his business, which was also where he lived, so he had to live in his pickup truck until he saved up enough money working at a park (which had showers.)

mutters said...

I think we will, KB. It seems perfect (though how much of that is transferrence...). Time will tell.

See:

Here I'm goin to give Vodafone a bit of a plug (which is much more than they deserve, frankly, with the hassles I'm been having trying to get them to sort out their bills - courtesy of "Blind Freddie").
I have a mobile connection and bought a car charger for power.

It was tough...I'll write about it sometime.

Spoony Quine said...

` Cool and innovative!

mutters said...

That'd be me!