Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 11, 2008

DELICIOUS DADS? GIMME A F**KIN BREAK!

Go to any school, anywhere on earth at drop off and pick up times and you'll find what's referred to as 'Yummy Mummies'.
These are mothers who have been either blessed with good looks and shapely bodies or have worked to regain them despite having given birth. It's not a new thing and is the subject of many a man's ogles (many a man being me often enough!! Heh heh).

Well now it would seem, men (loosely speaking of course - it's becoming a permanent extension of the word) have also now been granted a similar moniker - "Delicious Dads" apparently.

Dear God!

Apparently, fathers are looking at the likes of Brad Pitt and David Beckham and feeling 'disregarded'. Aw, poor diddums! Is the pretty boy feeling self conscious?
(Mind you, Golden balls and Braddy boy are arguably the most handsome men on earth and have at one time or another held the title of 'sexiest man' so using them as a yardstick is an aspiration few could achieve).

An article in the Daily Rag claims, "society is saying you've got to be the new age guy, you've got to hold the baby and wake up in the middle of the night, plus have your job". Yeah, so? You knocked her up. Shoulda thought of that before you dropped your kaks! It's your kid too, why shouldn't you pull your weight? Doesn't mean you've to behave like a gaylord!

And some wanker by the name of Martin Broome has the final word in the article: He says: "You become more conscious of what you wear and I even", get this, "fix up my hair before I pick up the kids".

Bloody hell! Do you make sure your fuckin pantyhose are on straight as well????

Somebody do somethin, for God's sake!

4 comments:

KB said...

Come on Mutters, I bet you fix up your hair before you leave the house

*giggles*

mutters said...

Damn! Y'got me - and I make sure my pantyhose is right up my shuck too!!

Btw - I haven't used shampoo for a year now and my hair is in great shape.
See, you don't need it; it'll find its natural balance in time.

morgetron said...

In America they call Yummy Mummies M.I.L.F.s

mutters said...

Well you'll be happy to know you're one such yummy-mummy, Mrs Tron.

Don't thank me. Fortunately, Mr Tron ISN'T prettier than you (as it should be).