Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 25, 2008

SUPER 14 FINAL

Woo-hooooooooooo!

Unsurprisingly to many, including yours truly, the mighty Crusaders are in the final for the seventh time after trouncing the Hurricanes in a semi-final that was apparently more lop-sided than the 33-22 scoreline would suggest. (It's a poxy Australian rag so the report isn't up to much). The sensational D. Carter's back though and kicked 7 from 7. He's their playmaker also.

What takes up the majority of the page is the Waratah's win against the Sharks from S. Africa which sees them fill the other berth in the final.

Which will be held in Jade Stadium, Christchurch next weekend.

Don't know where the Blues finished, KB...heh heh.

Go the mighty Crusaders!!!!

G

2 comments:

KB said...

Sixth M. I am gutted and didn't even watch the semis. It's not the same any more for some reason.

Go the Crews!

mutters said...

I'll be gutted too if the 'Tahs win...
I went to a bar last night to see if I could watch the semis. Unfortunately for me it was full of those 'dead from the neck up', piss-guzzling, cretinous league supporters so I wasn't allowed.

Fuck's sake!!!