Total Pageviews

Friday, May 16, 2008

TOLD YE IT WOULDN'T TAKE LONG...AND THIS MAKES ME SICK TO MY STOMACH

Tregear is a suburb of Sydney. And in short - it's a shithole! Housing junkies and winos; the unemployed and unemployable; serial single mothers with broods of kids, the fathers' of whom are many and unknown. Domestic violaters and thieves.
A modern day Sodom and Gomorrah. And if it was up to me I'd see it receive the same fate - with all in it.

Why am I telling you this?

Well, one such 'Sodomite' gained access to the back yard of another and proceeded to beat their 4 month old Staffordshire Terrier puppy to death. Now people don't do this sort of thing just on the offchance so the perp must've been slighted by the victims owners (I dunno - maybe screwed him over on a drug deal or somethin'...)
The owners (and I'll get to those scum later) returned home to find the little dog dead in a pool of its own blood. The RSPCA and Police claim it's the worst case of cruelty they've ever seen when they were called. They arrived to view the scene to find the Sodomites' other dog (a corgi) cowering under the house in absolute terror having obviously witnessed this extreme act of violence and fearing for its own life.

You may at this point be tempted to think, "oh poor people". Well don't. These assholes left this barely out of the womb dog in their back yard while they sodded off (to sink piss and rut like pigs no doubt). Also of no doubt is that they're one of those types who say, "oh, I don't allow my dog in the house or on the furniture or on the bed. And I don't want it shitting in the house when I'm out".

My parents have always had dogs. I was born into a home with one - and when I left for Oz, there was one. They never bought them as fully grown dogs - always as puppies and when they would go out did they put the dog outside? No. That's not to say they weren't houseproud, of course they were so they would shut the animal in the kitchen so that if it did have an "accident", it would be on the linoleum which would take a matter of seconds to clean up.

So, though I doubt you have the capacity to feel anything other than self pity, I hope some guilt finds you and tortures you for the rest of your days, y'scum.
And if it was up to me I'd remove the remaining dog and forever prohibit you from owning one again.
I would also make it law that all dogs (other than working farm dogs) must be housed with their owners.

And to the creature who committed this heinous act - you better pray to your Dark Lord I never discover who and where you are because as God is my judge, I'll ensure you spend the rest of your life from the confines of a wheelchair drinking your food through a fucking straw!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you about the treatment of animals--not ony dogs---people like this are the scum of the earth but unless an owner is prepared to give time,love and care to an animal he or she should not be allowed to own one.
Prospective animal owners should be vetted before an animal is allowed to be with them. it is not a toy to be played with and then discarded. I hope retribution is powerful and swift.

mutters said...

Of course all animals but especially dogs. They are social animals and pretty much live for the companionship of their masters so as far as I'm concerned if you have a 'pet', it should be obligatory to keep it in your home - or don't have one.
Unfortunately for Staffys and other similar breeds ('hard dogs') most people have them for their image that they are hard or vicious; that in some way it makes the owner hard too. Sort of, "look at me and my hard dog straining at the leash. I must be hard too, then".
Wankers!