Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Here's something funny I just heard on the radio.

In the San Fernando Valley in California a train has hit a car. One person injured, one dead. But listen to the details - they made me lol (laugh out loud in chat-speak).

Apparently a man and his significant other were having an argument. It must have been pretty serious as the man drove onto a railway crossing and stopped the vehicle. He then jumped out and ran away leaving the woman still in the car with a train bearing down on it.

Now, here's the funny bit:

The 450 tonne locomtive slammed into the car sending it skywards (as one would imagine) and where did it land? Ho ho - on top of the fleeing man, killing him instantly. Hahaha! Far out - talk about BAD luck!

The unfortunate woman in the car survived.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morbid sense of humor... Eek, well serves him right for being an asshole.


Missy

mutters said...

Hey Missy

Might even be called divine retribution.

Still think it's funny though. Heh heh

mutters said...

I'll bet THAT thought never entered the boy's mind. Hoho

Jayne :) said...

UNfortunate woman Mutters?

I expect she did OK out of the inheritance and the car insurance and she got rid of her significant other for good measure!

Lucky lady I'd say!

LOL
Jayne :)

mutters said...

Hoho - suppose that's another way of lookin at it. Still, I'm sure she requires new underwear after seein that train comin at her. :)

Jayne :) said...

Now that's one aspect I hadn't thought of I agree :)

Still a new pair of knickers is cheap at the price, except of course if you order them from Victoria's Secret! Still I expect you could find even a lacy pair worth the price - lol

Now how did we get onto knickers?

mutters said...

Dunno Jayney. I was talkin about generic underwear - all of a sudden we're onto slinky Victoria's Secret lingerie.

A bit risque for you, Jayney, no?
:))