Total Pageviews

Friday, May 18, 2007

It has rained in NSW. The drought has broken they say. What 'they' say in fact, doesn't much concern me as 'they' are predominantly liars and cheats and often 'say' what'll cost them the least hassle from...well, anyone really.

From my perspective it has rained virtually every other day for about the last 4-5 months. Sometimes heavy, other times just showers or sprinkles. But it's rained.

And it's just as well with the clots at Sydney water wasting it like it 'fell from the sky" Hoho.
96 litres of water, per person per day, are being lost through the negligence of Sydney Water. The system's pipes are in disrepair in many cases and this precious resource, the absense of which has been sending various interested parties into near apoplexy, is just gushing out into the bush.
Here is another example of supposed experts failing miserably in their duties. A supposed team of professionals all the way up to the ridiculously paid CEO and they can't fix a leaky bloody pipe!
Papers and radios report almost daily of the state of the system yet these fat cats just procrastinate and misdirect (that sound familiar - our old friend the wanker - I mean, politician) and continue to get rich off everyone else while allowing the system they're paid to run collapse.

What's their answer? Put the prices up! Tell me I can't wash my car; have to take shorter showers; don't leave the tap running as I clean my teeth. Meanwhile back at Sydney Water, they count their money.

Aaargh! Is it any wonder I feel rage??