Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 30, 2007

ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF MAN'S (APPALLING AT TIMES) NATURE

The parents of the little girl, Madeline, have been the victims of extortion. This, perhaps, is no surprise given the 2.5 million pound reward offered by various businesses and philanthropists, including Sir Richard Branson and author of the successful Harry Potter series of novels, J.K. Rowling.

It was too much for Danilo Chemello and his girlfriend, Aurora Pereira Vaz, who attempted to claim the enormous reward by offering false information on the whereabouts of the snatched child. They have been arrested.

My concern would be not one of what the authorities would do to me, but the Almighty himself. Because for sure, it is arguably the most heinous act one could perpetrate, second only to the actual snatching.

It's coming up on 8 weeks since Madeline was snatched and God only knows where she is - if she's even alive. Disturbingly, there ARE people with enough power, influence and money - and who are of the perversion required to have the girl secreted away in some foreign country, being used as some sort of tiny recipient of a deviant's mind.


I say again, if you pray - pray hard!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

When one has a family of one's own it is possible to empathise with the parents of little Madeleine -- particularly when one has a grand-daughter in a similar age group.

Illegal adoption of children is also big business. It would be preferable that Maddy is now being cared for by loving-if somewhat misguided parents --than to imagine the alternative.

However -regardless of how loving adoptive parents are--it is a purely selfish attitude with no regard for the anguish of the natural parents.

My grandmother used to say of children:- "If they never make you laugh,they will never make you cry."

Not knowing is the worst part.
I shall certainly pray for the whole family --- hoping that some news of this child is imminent.

mutters said...

Never considered that, G - illegal adoption. That would be preferable but I fear the reality is so much worse.

The not knowing must be driving the parents to distraction and whomever's behind this should be, beyond any shadow of a doubt, executed - plain and simple. But they won't be. Some bleeding heart will claim they weren't 'loved enough by their daddy (or 'loved' too much as the case may be), and as such it wasn't their fault.

I don't care how they were treated - this was a premeditated crime and nothing but execution will ssuffice as far as I'm concerned.

Yeah, pray, G, pray for all you're worth for this poor child.

Jayne :) said...

It's a terrible, terrible thing - I still get goosebumps when I think about it! I can't even imagine what I would do if it had happened to me and one of my children. But I fear that with each passing day, the chances of recovering this poor child get less and less.

Just popped in to see what you were up to old friend? And you're not even here either - most disappointing :(

KB said...

How could anyone live with themselves after offering false information!!!! Makes me feel sick M.