Total Pageviews

Friday, June 08, 2007

More on Paris

She's been released after one day - something to do with a rash or something (she must have taken in the wrong make-up; either that or the jail cosmetics don't meet the standard of her rich skin).

One rule for the rich...

Sure, it's never been any different, silver spoon remember? The rich have their own laws and it's just another example of how money talks.

News just in - unspecified medical reasons. That's the reason - apparently. Specifically? Could mean literally anything.

And on a related story, another mega rich woman, Oprah, has given a speech at some university telling the audience that 'you cannot walk the path of privilege without remembering the less privileged you left behind'.

Fine words Oprah - you might even mean it!

2 comments:

mutters said...

I personally don't understand her reluctance (other than onyone's reluctance to go to jail - however she's not 'anyone').
Go in - buy friends to look out for you - serve the time - and write a book when you get out. Interviews and such.
She's the heiress to a fortune - excuse me if my heart doesn't bleed!

mutters said...

Yeah, I'm wonderin where my next mortgage payment's coming from. I wonder if I do her time for her would she give me a few grand Hoho.