Total Pageviews

Monday, June 25, 2007

IT'S BEYOND ME APPARENTLY...

What do you do while you're cleaning your teeth? Do you just stand staring at your reflection while you brush vigorously? Or do you go about your business - maybe a little tidying, a few stray clothes here and there, shift a few things around the dresser?

Maybe you're like me and get so bored standing there for minutes that you go for a walk around the house! Find my hat - put it on; my tobacco tin in the pocket, keys, lighter, all found and packed with suave ease as I scrub my porcelain. Riding on a high of superiority at carrying out my simultaneous activities in a smooth, but hasty fashion.

But then - I hit a snag. Turns out my multi-tasking abilities don't extend to putting boots on whilst cleaning the pearly (slightly off-) whites. Like a version of the pat the head/rub the stomach game (an unsuccessful attempt it has to be said), I had to stop brushing while I negotiated the most difficult task off inserting my foot into a boot!

YAH! Way to go Einstein!

5 comments:

mutters said...

Nah - slip ons are for women or gays. Even the name "slip ons" sound effeminate.

Nope, it's boots for me!

morgetron said...

I like to cha-cha while I brush my teeth. (See what I good Supreme Ruler I would make?)

PS: I love women and gays as well as gay women. (See what a good Supreme Ruler I would make?)

VOTE MORGETRON!

;P

mutters said...

Hey there Morgy, I'm online right now if ywant to chat (I'll get to the reply later)

morgetron said...

OOOPS. I guess I missed you. What do you use to chat? I'll email you.

-J

mutters said...

Gmail