Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 03, 2007

UNDERWEAR, NOT SURGERY

Yep - new lingerie can shape the body, claims the sub title (weren't they called corsets once?).

Some American plastic surgeon has joined with an Australian company to design a line of underwear that can have a similar effect as surgery.
You apparently mis-shapen women need yet more help with your bodies. Not content with applying all sorts of animal products on your faces, you now have the option of changing the entire appearance. Fantastic!

One question though...what happens when in the throes of passion the actual body spills out of the container? Could be injurious to the unprepared. Hoho.

Does that mean in time I can throw away the sock and buy padded undies to increase the size of my manhood? THIS could get silly as well.

3 comments:

mutters said...

Ha ha.

Seeing what 'men' have become nowdays, that doesn't surprise me!

mutters said...

Try not to be, Missy. Don't like surprises - even nice ones - they tend to rock my foundations.

mutters said...

Is that what you crazy kids are callin it now? Ho ho.

I'm plenty sane, Missy - the twitch is nerves and the talkin to myself...all part of the master plan :)