Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Militia in South Africa

Do you remember the por kangaroos mentioned previously, and their brutal torture?
Well, I thought I had witnessed man's base level of brutality against an innocent animal but it turns out I was wrong.

A band of militia have slaughtered 20 elephants with automatic weapons in South Africa. One or two - or even ten bullets aren't going to kill one of these magnificent land giants. The militia must've just sprayed the beasts til they fell. And it wouldn't have been a quick death.

Just for the ivory which they apparently spirit across the border to Mozambique.
I'm seriously considering going there to stop this. What can one man do?...I hear you ask.
You'd be surprised!

5 comments:

mutters said...

Ivory, Missy. They slaughtered the great creatures simply for their tusks.

They smuggle it across the border into Mozambique where they sell it for weapons.

Man, a tell ye - give me a gun too and let me even the score!

KB said...

These stories are sickening. You've got to wonder how anyone could do such things. You know what makes me just as angry M? The idiots who buy Ivory, tiger skins, etc. to display in their homes. Bastards!!! Excuse my language.

mutters said...

Idiots isn't doin them justice, KB. Most are fully aware of what they purchase.
Rich people who know how they obtain such treasures but just choose to ignore it, for after all - they're ONLY dumb animals, right? I mean we're the important ones, right again? I mean - we invented the wheel!

I'll be posting on the men who committed the slaughter. What drives them.

Deirdre said...

Oh my, M, these peices of crap need a wake up call, and so does the general public. There will be a pay day some day for these useless wretched demon filled posing as humans, its called the lower bowels of hell where eventually all the crap goes for eternity. Deirdre.

mutters said...

I don't think so, D, my friend. People like this always get away with it - they live outside any law - which is why I should be given a gun. I'll certainly avenge the aniamls - oh yes, yes I will.